As part of TEPAD Study Abroad Program , TEPAD has partnered with Oxford International College to recruit candidates for the Continuing Care Assistance program. Graduates of the Continuing Care Assistant program provide care services to people in need support in their daily activities, enrich their quality of life for people of all ages, but often elderly clients.
The program is 10 months long (40 weeks) and a guaranteed work placement is provided during studies so students are able to work, earn an income and gain experience in the field as they complete their studies. Upon completion of the program, students then apply for a 2-year work permit which allows them to live and work in Canada.
Entry requirements for the program are:
- High school graduation certificate
- Be at least 21 years old to register
- Clear Criminal Record Check or Police Clearance Certificate
- Ability to apply basic computer skills
– Program fees – $20,000 CAD
– Application fee – $1,000 CAD non refundable
Classes are in person and are held at the Oxford International College in Halifax, Canada
To inquire more about this program, see more details in poster.